Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whatchamacallit

I really should be naming my pieces...

It just gives it so much more character. Thing is, the only real reason why I think I haven't been doing so, is because I am afraid it'd be the wrong name(!!). I'm afraid the name might not do the piece justice.

But then again, naming a piece just brings out the whole spirit of the piece. And whether it's the right name or not, is not really the point here, is it? Hmm... a double-duh moment for me right there.

I'm going to make a few examples, and perhaps egg myself on a bit by putting name to picture:

"Lilith"


"Tabitha"


"Isha"


"Miranda"

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I especially love the colors of the 4th (necklace) - those fuschia beads are STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! How's it going? Thanks for loving them! :)

    ReplyDelete