Monday, April 13, 2009

Interview with Maya, aged 9

1. What is something Mum always says to you?
"Sayang my sweetheart"

2. What makes Mum happy?
"When I am nice"

3. What makes Mum sad?
“When I am rude"

4. How does your Mum make you laugh?
"Funny jokes and behaviour"

5. What was your Mum like as a child?
“I don't know”

6. How old is your Mum?
"37"

7. How tall is your Mum?
“150cm?” (befuddled look)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
“Make jewelry"

9. What does your Mum do when you're not around?
“Make jewelry!"

10. If your Mum becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Her jewelry" (big smile)

11. What is your Mum really good at?
"Making jewelry" (beginning to laugh)

12. What is your Mum not very good at?
"Saving money" (goddamit)

13. What does your Mum do for her job?
“Make jewelry”

14. What is your Mum's favorite food?
“Uh... nothing” (Unfortunately, it's more like EVERYTHING)

15. What makes you proud of your Mum?
"She can make jewelry”

16. What do you and your Mum do together?
“Look at magazines”

17. How are you and your Mum the same?
“We both have long hair” (grins)

18. How are you and your Mum different?
"She has an oily face, I don't"

19. How do you know your Mum loves you?
"She always says 'I love you', and kisses me and hugs me"

20. Where is your Mum's favorite place to go?
"colette" (the boutique where my jewelry's at)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, this is a sweet one. I hadn't seen this before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so worth remembering... straight from the mouth of babes... :)

    ReplyDelete