Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Commissioned Stuff

Pink agate, turquoise, yellow jade, emerald-green cut glass, vermeil


Lapis lazuli, freshwater pearls, tiger's eye, sienna rust-red cut glass, crimson-red cut glass


My lovely client is in love with my bib necklaces. She had seen one at colette, but as she was considering the purchase, it got bought by someone else...

And so she had me custom her, not one, but TWO, bib necklaces. One for fun and sunny weekends (to go with flowy sundresses), and one for more formal events (perfect with a buttoned down white shirt, or a strapless LBD ;)).

I've had an amazing fun time crafting these up. Thanks ever so much, E! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pearl, for creating such beauties! And for being so patient and giving such great advice throughout the process. I am more than in love with your bibs, I have become seriously addicted to them! ~E~ =)

    ReplyDelete