Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Holiday Hopes

Funny how the holiday we were planning never got planned.

Actually, not so funny, 'coz now I am feeling the brunt of it.

My husband, with all the good intention of taking us on a short trip before he had to leave the country "on a mission" to Europe for a couple of weeks, got understandably tied down at work.

And then there were the all-important dance rehearsals that Maya had to attend else she be kicked out of the performance.

So the holiday got chucked. Hopefully, we will be able to spend a 2-day stay-ca-tion, maybe at Sentosa - again. I really like it. It was fun the last time we did it. And now, with the added attraction of the newly-opened Universal Studios theme park, I'm sure it's even more exciting.

Ahh... 2 whole days, of not having to do laundry or washing up. What a treat! Let's keep our fingers crossed. In the meantime, I shall stare longingly at the pics below...





No comments:

Post a Comment