Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Down But Not Out


OK, who is giving me the Evil Eye? I am down with throat infection, thank you very much.

But, no, I will not be out of action. I have a pair of bride's earrings to finish in time for her wedding, 4 other customisations to complete, one fancy pearl cuff commission, and an entire shipment for the department store in KL to finish and ship off.

I shall forego my usual session of yoga though. Instead I will be practising recuperative yoga, a.k.a. couch yoga. I will be dotting today's time at the worktable with Thinker's Pose and Corpse Pose. :)

I think I shall also be investing in some Evil Eye jewelry very soon. Not as blinged-out as Aaron Basha's gorgeous diamond-studded one, but a simple little something that will send any ill-thoughts "right back at 'cha".

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing! I guess that explains why I haven't seen any new pieces posted to your store of late (yes, I've been lurking!)

    Hope you're feeling much better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, how's it going? Thanks for "lurking"! ;) heh heh. I should be able to get some new stuff out in a couple of weeks... *fingers crossed* :)

    ReplyDelete