Monday, October 8, 2012

Ready to Roll

Gosh, has it seriously been THAT long?

I have no idea what happened, but the time has just flown by.  I guess a month-long visit to Singapore, and coming back to Wimbledon, settling into routines, and now preparing MAYA & RUHI for the holiday season, just takes its toll.  On the blog.

I am otherwise very excited to report that I have put ink to paper with regards to setting up shop for a day at the historic Old Spitalfields Market on October 13th.  So right now, I am super busy getting enough stock crafted up, and getting ready the nitty-gritty, like having enough packaging, effective signage, earrings stands, mirors...  Really, you can never be too ready.

It's cold, wet and dark today.  But I feel so good about winter approaching, for some reason.  As nice as it is to enjoy a warm summer day picnicking in the park, I like a cold, wet autumn day for cosying up at home by the heater, and getting down to some housework and crafting. :)



Some of the new Klimts that will be at Old Spitalfields come October 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment