Thursday, October 11, 2012

Countdown to MAYA & RUHI at Old Spitalfields

2 days to go to my first London fair at Old Spitalfields.  I am all crafted out and all packed up, ready to hit the train station early Saturday morning.

I am lucky to have the real Maya and Ruhi eager to help with setting up and selling.

I am going to assign them certain sections of the "shop", at either end of the 2-metre table.  We will be there 9.30am-6pm, so I cannot afford any conflict of interests or diva dramas regarding display, signage placement or call-to-sale.

Let's see if I'm all set for the fair. Here's my checklist:

Tablecloths - check. Display stands - check. Notebook and pen - check. Calculator - check.  Small foldable chairs - check.  Sticky tape - check.  Scissors and tools - check.  Packaging (boxes and stickers and tissue wrap) - check.  Cereal bars - check.  Business cards - check.  Signage - check.  Float money - check.  The Loot - check.

If I have forgotten anything, please let me know...


I guess all that's left to do is paint my nails (yes, I do that in my craft room),
and pray for good weather on Saturday.
In London, you just never know!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment