- visit the major parks, i.e. Holland Park, Regent Park, etc.
- teach Ruhi to two-wheel cycle at Wimbledon Park
- borrow books from the library
- days out in Central to soak in the sights and sounds of London
- check out bits of London other than Central
- horseriding (?)
- museums ("Again!?"/ "Yes, again.")
Anyway, by the end of our shopping trip, we'd spent a small fortune, mostly at Urban Outfitters. And Maya now looks like a bonafide London teen.
If anyone has further suggestions for occupying restless kids, that involves as little spending as possible, please do let me know. :)