Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Forest Walk

Yesterday, we did the Southern Ridges Walk. The original plan was to go up Mount Faber by the Marang Trail, but I flat-out refused to do the uphill bits. (As Rachel Zoe would say, "I die.") So we taxi-ed up Mount Faber, and started from there.

I've gotta say the best part by far is the Forest Walk, where you trail along a winding metal-grille walkway on stilts, brushing past the canopy of the forest as if you were bird or insect. Lovely!


Peaceful and pristine, and only minutes away from the bustle of the city. You'd never know!



I normally have a crippling fear of heights, but this was surprisingly pleasant! I swear I could do this every day!



Don't look down! Every time I stopped to look through the floor grille, my knees go all wobbly, and I inadvertently bellow a "WHOA!"


Hey, wait up!

No comments:

Post a Comment