Friday, September 25, 2009

Kreativ Blogger, Me?

I woke up this morning to a wonderful game of tag.




Emily of The Marginalian tagged me as one of her fave reads, and I am ever so not-worthy. Thank you so, so much, Emily!


Here are the rules...


1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.

5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.



So here my 7 bite-size FYI's...

1) When I was 5, I wanted to be a supermarket cashier. When I was 12 I wanted to be a fashion designer. When I was 16, I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom. So you could say I realised my ambition. And I NEVER thought I'd be a jewelry designer...

2) I am 5' 4", and weigh 56kgs. For your visual reference.

3) I yoga twice a week on a very regular basis. Sometimes I squeeze in an extra session.

4) I was in Uni in England for 3 years (though I vaguely remember 2 of them), where I met my husband, Yuvi. We will be married for 15 years come February.

5) I lived in Dubai for 6 years after getting married. Maya was born in Ajman, a neighbouring Emirate.

6) I get debilitating full-moon headaches.

7) I am so intuitive I scare myself sometimes.


And here are my 7 Kreativ Bloggers besides Emily herself...

1) Jo of A Cup of Jo

2) Jasmin of peanutbutterfly

3) Tavi of Style Rookie

4) Lory of The Sunshine Studio

5) Natelle of Zealously So

6) Julie of tangobaby

7) Stephanie of Nie Nie Dialogues

Do drop by their blogs when you have the time. 'Coz I am sure you'd stay for a while... :)


Thanks again, Emily!!

4 comments:

  1. My pleasure, Pearl! Also, I cannot believe that you wanted to be a supermarket cashier when you were little b/c I wanted to be one as well! I used to love the clicking sound the cash register keys made and wanted to type them all day long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! What turned me on was the money drawer shooting out, and all the little compartments so you could organise your money...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4) Which year do you remember best? ha ha
    S and I will be married for 17 years come Nov.
    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me, Pearl. You are so sweet!

    I'll be sure to make a blog post first thing Monday.

    I can totally relate to 6 and 7!

    ReplyDelete