Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New stuff at Etsy

In addition to the red coral and turquoise blue Sunbursts, here's a Satine Pink Swarovski crystal version.

I am really happy about its glam factor with the lovely Swarovski bling. And how the design concept of the Sunburst lends the bling a subtle touch, coz the crystals are placed in intervals and the look does not get OTT.

And this lovely neo-bohemian number is something completely new. I thought I'd venture into something rather contemporary and Zen.

Instead of crafting the frame round a jig, I first crafted the hoop round, and then hand-squashed it oval. I love how it turns out with a more artisanal feel, rather than a mass-manufactured look. The faceted blue quartz is a mesmerizing ash-grey blue, and the entire piece is just a dream... :)

Click on the pics to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment